Quotes are short and full of wisdom. Below are 10 nice quotes about marriage and love with image.
1. When you meet someone who can cook and do housework–don’t hesitate a minute–marry him.
2. I have no way of knowing whether or not you married the wrong person, but I do know that many people have a lot of wrong ideas about marriage and what it takes to make that marriage happy and successful. I’ll be the first to admit that it’s possible that you did marry the wrong person. However, if you treat the wrong person like the right person, you could well end up having married the right person after all. On the other hand, if you marry the right person, and treat that person wrong, you certainly will have ended up marrying the wrong person. I also know that it is far more important to be the right kind of person than it is to marry the right person. In short, whether you married the right or wrong person is primarily up to you
3. Love cures people – By both the ones who give it and the ones who receive it.
– Dr. Karl Menninger
4. A good marriage is the union of two good forgivers.
-Ruth Bell Graham
5. “Marriages, like a garden, take time to grow. But the harvest is rich unto those who patiently and tenderly care for the ground.”
6. “You pierce my soul. I am half agony, half hope…I have loved none but you.”
– Quotes Author: Jane Austen, Persuasion
7.“My only love sprung from my only hate!
Too early seen unknown, and known too late!
Prodigious birth of love it is to me,
That I must love a loathed enemy.”
– Quotes Author: Shakespeare , Romeo and Juliet
8. “A successful marriage requires falling in love many times, and always with the same person.”
– Mignon McLaughlin
9. “It takes something to get married: nerve, hope, a strong desire to make a certain statement—and it takes something to stay married: more hope, determination, a sense of humor, and needs that are best met by being in a pair.”
— Amy Bloom
10. If You Want a Long Term Relationship. Follow The Simple Rule : “Never Lie”